This year marks the 12th annual Thai Culture and Food Festival, which is a not-for profit event in Melbourne. A one day event held on Sunday 15th March, at Fed Square and along the River Terrace. This year’s will include a variety of activities including food, drinks, Thai products, massages, entertainment, and of course the Singha beer garden.
Entertainment include performances of a drum parade, traditional Buddhist Ceremony, classical dances and cooking demonstrations. The walkways are lined with food stalls of all your favourite Thai classics!
On Sunday, watch as contestants run to win the title of Miss Thai Festival 2016 as well as Miss Popular 2016. You can support your favourite contestant by purchasing raffle tickets throughout the day.
Events taking place throughout the festival include:
- Live cooking demonstrations
- Variety of food and drink stalls
- Live entertainment including music and dance
- Buddhist Ceremony on stage
- Live boxing match in Fed Square
- Crowning of Miss Thai Festival 2016 & Miss Popular 2016
- Thai massages
Date: Sunday 15 March 2016