We’ve decided to give a bit of love to our distant foodies in Perth and list our top manly things to do this Father’s Day. From the ultimate pub meals to free offers for dad, here is our top picks to show dad how special he truly is!
Ball & Chain (Fremantle)
FreMANtle’s Father’s Day Man Tea – this is the ultimate ‘man tea’ event designed specifically for dad. We are talking ice cold beers, pulled pork & slaw burgers, beef pies, live music and slot car racing.
- 12pm – 2pm
- Cost: $38 (food only) | $62 (food & mini esky)
- Bookings: Click here to book now
- Full Man Tea Menu available here
Perth Zoo is always a fun way to spend the day with the family, especially on Father’s Day! Dad’s enjoy free entry (a special thank you for being such an amazing dad!). Pack a picnic and enjoy the afternoon sun with the whole family.
- 9am – 5pm
- Cost: Dad’s enter for free
Why not spend the day on this gorgeous island with the family. Bask in the sun, bike around the island or pose for the cutest Quokka selfie ever!
- Rottnest Fast Ferries – Free whale watching and boat ride for dad with two full paid passengers (adult or child)
- Bookings: Call 08 9246 1039
- Rottness Express – Free bike hire for dad + children ride for free (with full paying adult)
- Booking: Click here
The Breakwater (Hillarys)
We all know the best way to a mans heart is through his stomach. So why not indulge in a specially designed breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with stunning views.
- 8am – 11am
- Breakfast selection with tea, coffee, juice
- $30 Adults | $15 Children
- 12pm onwards
- Three course lunch
- $62.50 (includes 3 course, or can remove any course if you wish)
- Bookings: Call 08 9448 5000
- Full menu available here
Fathers Day BBQ Lunch Cruise
You really can’t go wrong with a BBQ lunch and a boat! The team at Captain Cook Cruises have put together the ultimate afternoon out with dad.
- Package includes:
- Delicious full barbeque buffet lunch on board
- Beer tasting for Father’s upon arrival
- Door prizes
- Live entertainment on board
- Unlimited tea, freshly brewed Yahava coffee, soft drinks and orange juice
- Full bar facilities on board
- Reserved seating
- Keepsake for all Fathers to take home
- Return Swan River scenic cruise between Perth and Fremantle
- 12pm – 3pm
- Cost: $86 Adult | $46 Child | Free Under 3 y/o
- Bookings: Click Here
- Full menu available online
Picnic It Up!
Maybe you just want to spend the afternoon relaxing with your family whilst enjoying a bit of sunshine. Below are some of our fav picnic locations in and around Perth. Pack a bag, some lawn games and enjoy the afternoon!
- Noble Falls (Perth Hills)
- Matilda Bay (Western Suburbs)
- Walyunga Pool (Perth Hills)
- Kings Park (Inner City)
- Bayview Park Above Freshwater Bay, and Keane Point (Western Suburbs)
- Araluen Botanic Park (Perth Hills)
- The Coombe, Mosman Park (Western Suburbs)
- Cottesloe Civic Centre Grounds (Western Suburbs)
- Queens Gardens (Inner City)
- Bicton Baths (Swan River)