HIGHLIGHTS Beautiful views Below average food Timeshare sales persons hassling you daily Staff entering...
- We were lucky enough to be able to visit the new Centurion Lounge in Miami with a week of opening its doors. Located in the Miami International Terminal in Concourse D, near Gate D12 on the 4th floor, the lounge is open from 5am until 11pm. It's not an overly large lounge and was quite busy when we arrived...Read more
- HIGHLIGHTS Great Location Amazing Service Upscale, modern rooms When in Miami, it's only natural to stay near the beach and enjoy the amazing night life this city has to offer. With only one night here, we decided to stay at the Z Ocean Crown Plaza Hotel in South Beach as it had received such high reviews. *The Z Ocean Hotel...Read more
- Back again in it's 16th year, the Lavazza Italian Film Festival kicks off in September, showcasing amazing Italian films throughout the cities most notorious cinemas. More than 32 films will be showcased with the festival opening night consisting of a screening of 'God Willing' to be enjoyed with Mitchelton Wines, Peroni Beer and great nibbles. Tickets can be purchases online, by...Read more
- A lazy Sunday afternoon meant no cooking and in need of somewhere tasty for lunch. Since the footy was on, it was a must to find somewhere where we could watch the game. MC said he could go for a good parma so I did a quick search and found the Exchange Hotel in Port Melbourne was meant to...Read more
- Looking for something a bit different, we came across Feast of Merit located on Swan Street. With an amazing story behind the name, this non for profit restaurant is run by YGAP, where profits from the restaurant are put towards youth educational programs in developing communities in Africa, Asia and Australia. ATMOSPHERE & SERVICE Walking in, you are welcomed by a...Read more
- Sunday afternoons are always spent with my Hubby, and this weekend we were in Perth with family, so were looking for somewhere laid back. My father-in-law had suggested Nicholson's, which we had been to once before a few years back. It was perfect weather to enjoy their beautiful outdoor beer garden, so took him up on the offer. ATMOSPHERE...Read more
- There isn't someone in this city who enjoys cheese as much as I do and when finding out about the VIC100 Wine Awards, I instantly jumped on the chance to attend. This is an event showcasing Victoria's best wines, perfectly matched with local cheeses from Yarra Valley Dairy. This isn't the type of event that scores wines on the...Read more
- We were spoiled when it came to eating out in St. Maarten. They don't lie when people say the French side has the better food! We found an amazing little restaurant near the hotel in Oyster Bay and decided to head out for an early dinner. This is a French inspired restaurant, with Pan-American flare and a stunning view of...Read more
- I've had Saigon Sally on my list of places to try for a while now, but never seem to get around to it. On a Tuesday night, it was finally the night to check out what all the hype has been about. We made a booking for their early seating at 6:15pm and arrived to only a hand full of...Read more
- With 30 years under their belt, the 2015 Melbourne Writers Festival returns with it's two week celebration with hundreds of writers from Australia and international showcasing their talents. Everything from educational programs, to live performances to storytelling and everything in between will be featured. This is an all age's event, with something for everyone to enjoy. With so many...Read more
- Loading tweets...