Nice days in Melbourne are far too far apart, so when a nice day comes up on the weekend, it's almost certain you will find us out at the beach. Since Melbourne isn't known for their beautiful beaches like some of the other parts of Australia, we decided to spend the day in Sorrento. After beach hopping between Rye...Read more
- Saturday afternoons are best spent in the company of good friends, food and drinks. We had spent most of the afternoon walking around St Kilda enjoying the sunshine going from park to beach to pub. Around 5:30 we finally decided it was time to get some food. Since we missed out on lunch and the sun and drinks had...Read more
- We had spent most of the afternoon and into the evening at the Latin Festival along Johnston Street in Fitzroy, enjoying Spanish street food and beer. Of course, the Melbourne 4 seasons came into play and went from a beautiful sunny day to a cold and very wet evening. We ran for cover and found ourselves at Pireaus Blues...Read more
- My Father-in-Law has been saying every time he comes to Melbourne that he wants to go to The Meat & Wine Co., however always leaves it to the last minute and we can never get in. Finally on his last visit, I made a booking straight away as I didn't want to disappoint him again. With multiple venues throughout Melbourne...Read more
- The second annual Night Noodle Market is back again in Melbourne, showcasing more than 50 Asian restaurants over a two week period. Street food from all our favourite and new comers will feature Asian inspired food including stalls from New Shanghai, Bang Pop, Hammer and Tong, Gelato Messina, Ghost Kitchen, Chin Chin and Autorickshaw. Food isn't the only thing here,...Read more
- That time of year has come again where our biggest cities take on the food industry by storm. Good Food Month presented by Citi is now in full swing with a variety of different events happening throughout Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. Everything from one off events, to lunch specials, to pop-up parties to the outdoor festivals bring these major...Read more
Nice days in Melbourne are far too far apart, so when a nice day comes up on the...
Saturday afternoons are best spent in the company of good friends, food and drinks. We had spent most...
We had spent most of the afternoon and into the evening at the Latin Festival along Johnston Street...