With one of the first nice days hitting Melbourne, it would only be fitting to find a rooftop bar and get comfy for an afternoon of sunshine and drinks. The rooftop is perched up on the 4th floor of space with high walls which unfortunately blocks the beautiful view given of the city. Campari House is made up of...Read more
- My Saturday morning started at the beautiful Cinnamon Patisserie in Williamstown in good company of my girlfriend and her beautiful little bub. She had recommended this cafe as she has been before and said it was the perfect place to catch up. When I first arrived there were only two other tables seated, which was perfect for us since...Read more
- Not too long ago I had the opportunity to burn some points on a flight with American Airlines from Tokyo to Los Angeles. I had spent two weeks in Japan and was heading to Toronto to meet some family. I used Qantas points to book the flight in First Class for just over 100,000 points. I had a handy...Read more
- The second guide in what is turning into a valuable series from Point Hacks. This article covers Qantas and Virgin Australia airline partners. Both airlines have a list of partners you can earn and redeem points with. You may notice Airberlin is on both lists, they have a relationship with both Qantas and Virgin Australia. Creative bookings can help you get...Read more
- Point Hacks have posted the first in a series of guides to help you maximise your frequent flyer points earned and spent. This article outlines how smart utilisation of your points can help you save a lot of money. I personally use similar techniques with my travel, using points for upgrades and round-the-world travel always gives the best return. Not...Read more
- We ended up here on a warm Spring night for a drink after work while deciding where to head for dinner. We had been here for drinks before, and every time we come the place is full, making it impossible to find a seat. On this occasion, we managed to grab a seat as someone was just getting up...Read more
With one of the first nice days hitting Melbourne, it would only be fitting to find a rooftop...
My Saturday morning started at the beautiful Cinnamon Patisserie in Williamstown in good company of my girlfriend and...
Not too long ago I had the opportunity to burn some points on a flight with American Airlines...