HIGHLIGHTS Beautiful views Below average food Timeshare sales persons hassling you daily Staff entering...
- I had done a bit of research on places to go while in St.Maarten through Tripadvisor and one that stuck out for me was Gusto. We had been eating a lot of fried or gourmet foods so far throughout our travels and were really hoping to experience the beautiful fresh fruits readily available on the island. I had a...Read more
- Back in its 44th year, the Sun-Hearld City2Surf presented by Westpac brings over 1.5 million runners to Sydney's iconic locations. With a 14km fun run starting from the Sydney Centre, participants will run through Bondi Beach, Heartbreak Hill & Kings Cross. This has quickly become one of the worlds most favoured events with numbers skyrocketing over the last few years. The...Read more
- It may still be cold, but there's no better way to cheer up than the 11th annual Chocolate Winterfest in Latrobe. From designing your own chocolate inspired outfit for the Chocolate Wonders of Wearable Art, to eating, making and sipping different types of chocolate, it's all here for you to indulge in. Events include: Lantern Parade - Create your own...Read more
- With winter slowly coming to an end, Sydney foodies will flock to the Sydney Showgrounds to sample their way through hundreds of local and international exhibitors. Everything from wine, beer, desserts and savory foods can all be enjoyed under one roof. Sit back and enjoy some of Sydney's most iconic chefs and restaurateurs as they demonstrate their favourite cooking techniques...Read more
- HIGHLIGHTS Beautiful views Below average food Timeshare sales persons hassling you daily Staff entering your room without authorization The first stop on our 6 week honeymoon started on the beautiful island of St. Maarten. After a lot of research, we decided not to go with an all-inclusive resort and go with the highly rated Westin Hotel Dawn Beach. As...Read more
- A last minute decision was made to stay near the airport instead of waking up early and heading to the airport to catch our flight. After a quick search, the Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport was not only the only hotel with direct access to terminal 3, but also had so great reviews. We weren't after anything flash, just somewhere to...Read more
- We had spent the morning at the ever so popular Maho Beach watching the planes come in right above us (a must do if ever visiting the island!). On our way back to the hotel we stopped at Boca Marina which seemed to have some pretty decent reviews. ATMOSPHERE & SERVICE This is the only restaurant located in the...Read more
- One of our first dinners in St. Maarten was at the award winning French restaurant, Le Santal. With almost 30 years under their belt, the team have perfected each aspect of the restaurant. Being one of the islands only 5 star restaurant, in 2007 they were awarded the AAA Four Diamond award based on their superb cuisine, impeccable service...Read more
- On our first night out in St. Maarten, we asked our hotel concierge where to go for a lively night scene for a Saturday night. Simpson Bay was the answer, which we had heard a lot about. We jumped in a taxi and made our way down to the area and stopped at our drivers suggestion, Rancho Steak &...Read more
- On a last minute trip to Toronto, we made a quick stop at the notorious Real Sports Bar located next to the Air Canada Centre. With a prime location to all the major sporting events, it's definitely worthwhile to call ahead and make a booking. ATMOSPHERE & SERVICE Anyone looking for the ultimate sports bar experience do not need...Read more
- Loading tweets...