Not too long ago I had the opportunity to burn some points on a flight with American Airlines from Tokyo to Los Angeles. I had spent two weeks in Japan and was heading to Toronto to meet some family. I used Qantas points to book the flight in First Class for just over 100,000 points. I had a handy...Read more
- The second guide in what is turning into a valuable series from Point Hacks. This article covers Qantas and Virgin Australia airline partners. Both airlines have a list of partners you can earn and redeem points with. You may notice Airberlin is on both lists, they have a relationship with both Qantas and Virgin Australia. Creative bookings can help you get...Read more
- Point Hacks have posted the first in a series of guides to help you maximise your frequent flyer points earned and spent. This article outlines how smart utilisation of your points can help you save a lot of money. I personally use similar techniques with my travel, using points for upgrades and round-the-world travel always gives the best return. Not...Read more
- We ended up here on a warm Spring night for a drink after work while deciding where to head for dinner. We had been here for drinks before, and every time we come the place is full, making it impossible to find a seat. On this occasion, we managed to grab a seat as someone was just getting up...Read more
- Pastuso is Melbourne's newest Peruvian grill, brought to you by the creators of the Argentinian grill, San Telmo. Located down the ever so funky ACDC Lane, the restaurant is hard to miss with its oversized shining sign and large windows to showcase the kitchen in full swing. ATMOSPHERE Walking up I expected the interior to be quite small with...Read more
- This is as close as you can get to eating in the heart of Japan. Dining with MC, who has been to Japan on more occasions than one, he did mention this was pretty close to the real deal. I honestly had no idea what to except coming here, so I came in with an open mind and empty stomach....Read more
Not too long ago I had the opportunity to burn some points on a flight with American Airlines...
The second guide in what is turning into a valuable series from Point Hacks. This article covers Qantas...
Point Hacks have posted the first in a series of guides to help you maximise your frequent flyer points...